Freelance Junior Designer
You’re a junior or mid-level designer, with a little experience under your belt. You’ll be able to turn your hand at a range of briefs, producing predominantly for digital and be capable at delivering to tight deadlines. You’ll have experience or be willing to learn on the job in the following areas.
- Data infographics and visualisation
- Document and presentation layout
- Print design (for flyers, posters etc.)
- Digital content creation (socials etc.)
We’re a social impact consultancy. We make social impact meaningful for individuals, teams, organisations and communities. We have a range of products and services that support people to understand, measure and make sense of their social impact. Our clients include local councils, co-working spaces, cinemas, arts organisations, property developers, social enterprises and change makers.
The output that you create with us can reach a wide audience, via reports, websites, animation, presentations, social media channels and zines.
If you work with us you may find yourself:
- Creating inhouse materials for AKOU’s comms and marketing
- Producing infographics and data visualisations with data we collect
- Helping to shape up the user interface design of our in-house tools
- Collaborating with us on client projects to produce bespoke design materials, reports and zines
We’re looking for a freelancer (around 2 days per week), with the view to joining the team full time in the future. You’ll predominantly work with the live projects team and will collaborate to create content for the sales and marketing team too.
Flexible, though you would be expected to come to our office in London every now and then.
How to apply:
Send us your CV and a portfolio of your recent work. Hit the button below!